Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dune.co.uk

• 23-08-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Hi y'all. Has any body any discount code for dune.co.uk? Need to justify buying a pair of boots here......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Anyone???? Tumbleweed.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Any luck with a discount code Jockeyboard??

I've fallen for a pair of boots myself but they're too expensive for me:(

No sadly didnt get code but just waited a while and they had a sale on so got ten per cent off the boots i wantec so was happy enough. On a side note delivery was quick too.
    saggycaggy wrote: »
    Any luck with a discount code Jockeyboard??

I've fallen for a pair of boots myself but they're too expensive for me:(

Nice one! There's a sale on at the minute but the boots I want aren't in it-I might hold out for a while though. Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

Nice one! There's a sale on at the minute but the boots I want aren't in it-I might hold out for a while though. Fingers crossed!!

Awh that was 20% off most lines the weekend before last. I bought a pair on the Friday night and they were delivered last Thursday morning.

Dune are also a new discount on UNiDAYS so if you're a student then you can get 10% off online. Hope that helps! :)

• Advertisement

Awe what a pity-do you know do they do that often with the 20% off??
    Like i'd never buy a dress full price in Oasis or Warehouse etc because there is always 20% every so often-would it be the same for Dune?? I've never bought boots there before.

Not a student either but thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

Awe what a pity-do you know do they do that often with the 20% off??
    Like i'd never buy a dress full price in Oasis or Warehouse etc because there is always 20% every so often-would it be the same for Dune?? I've never bought boots there before.

Not a student either but thanks :)

I'm not too sure sorry! It was my first time to buy boots there as I'd usually buy in River Island etc. but couldn't find boots anywhere else this year that were tight enough on my calves. I saw them first in the Debenhams concession during the Debenhams 20% off event but they were on the one shelf of Dune boots excluded from the event as they were new in. I was lusting over them then and thinking about whether I could justify buying them at the sterling price which would have been slightly cheaper with delivery when one day, I went onto the site and there was a 20% off event. I'd say to just keep an eye on the site and maybe sign up for their e-newsletter or mailing list if they have one so that you should get an email if they're having another discount event. You could always be cheeky and email and ask too. :P Also, keep an hear out in case Debenhams or Arnotts are having a store wide discount event and pop in to check if the Dune concessions are included.

Thanks so much for the reply-I just signed up for the newsletter there so i'll hopefully hear about the next 20% off event. There's always the fear that'll they'll be gone by the time I get in there to buy them but i think the boots I like were around last year too (judging from the review dates on the website) so maybe they are v.popular and will be around for a while, I hope so anyway!

Thanks again.

Even paying full price the boots would work out cheaper paying n sterling?
    Thanks so much for the reply-I just signed up for the newsletter there so i'll hopefully hear about the next 20% off event. There's always the fear that'll they'll be gone by the time I get in there to buy them but i think the boots I like were around last year too (judging from the review dates on the website) so maybe they are v.popular and will be around for a while, I hope so anyway!

Thanks again.

To be honest I don't know how much they are in Euro. They're £119 on the website-these boots
    http://www.dunelondon.com/riff-gold-buckle-trim-leather-biker-boot-0073508590001010/
    and I know I haven't tried them on but I love them!

I have v.slim legs and looking for boots that's aren't too gapey or baggy and these look the part-I'm hoping to go try them on this week!

• Advertisement

Ring dune in debenhams and aak price. Also the ones i had my eye on were only available in harvey nicolls not in all dunes.they were 165 euro there and i paid 130 pound delivered to my door....i am miles away from harvey nicolls.

Nice boots by the way!!
    To be honest I don't know how much they are in Euro. They're £119 on the website-these boots
    http://www.dunelondon.com/riff-gold-buckle-trim-leather-biker-boot-0073508590001010/
    and I know I haven't tried them on but I love them!

I have v.slim legs and looking for boots that's aren't too gapey or baggy and these look the part-I'm hoping to go try them on this week!

sale on dune online at the mo, but not those boots you were looking at! might find an alternative though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_p_6_0?rh=k%3Adune%2Cn%3A355005011%2Cp_6%3AA3P5ROKL5A1OLE&bbn=355005011&keywords=dune&ie=UTF8&qid=1383162344&rnid=419151031

Amazon seem to have good prices on some of the Dune range. They don't have the boots you posted though. You can get a further 20% off clothes and accessories sold by Amazon by signing up to the newsletter if you haven't already http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=1597067031

Thanks a mill- I actually tried on the boots I "loved" but didn't like them on me so I tried the Dune Tammy boot instead (good bit dearer) but there was 20% off them in House of Fraser the other day so I gave myself an early 30th birthday pressie and bought them :)

Advertisement