Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Biology Experiments

• 23-08-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I wanted to ask ye about how well you need to know the experiments. For instance, would it be adequate to say a few drops of x was added or do you have to say 3 drops were added? Also, how long (in general) should they be and what is the best layout e.g. procedure, conclusions? By the way, this is for Higher.

Many thanks,

D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

d1234 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I wanted to ask ye about how well you need to know the experiments. For instance, would it be adequate to say a few drops of x was added or do you have to say 3 drops were added? Also, how long (in general) should they be and what is the best layout e.g. procedure, conclusions? By the way, this is for Higher.

Many thanks,

D

If you just practice the experiment questions from every year in the exam papers you will know exactly what is expected! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 LFC Paddy

You need to know the chemicals and you have to use the space provided (depending on the size of your writing) I think you have to make so many points depending on the marks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Get essentials unfolded in Bio, I thought it was Amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Thanks for all the info!

Advertisement