Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I saw a Ros Na Run actor years ago

Options
  • 23-08-2013 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

It was the actor who played Colin, on Inishmore. I was coming back from Dun Aengus on the pony and trap, and he passed us. I think he nodded to us.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Like we care?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Captain Rooster cox

Cool story bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

branie wrote: »
    It was the actor who played Colin, on Inishmore. I was coming back from Dun Aengus on the pony and trap, and he passed us. I think he nodded to us.

I saw the actor who played Benjy Riordan once. He was wearing a dark polo-neck and was the image of himself, but much better spoken.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Evennia

Any more interesting spotting of Ros na Rún characters??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Sigourney wrote: »
    I saw the actor who played Benjy Riordan once. He was wearing a dark polo-neck and was the image of himself, but much better spoken.

Did he smell? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I've seen the actors who play Róise, Ciarán and Grace/Alice in Dublin recently (not all together, mind). Did a double take at both Ciarán and Grace cause their characters were so evil on the show :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭forgotten password

i was walking on the footpath passed monroes pub in galway, the really narrow one going in dominick street, who did i meet coming on the footpath only tadhg o direain, i made space for him:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Evennia wrote: »
    Any more interesting spotting of Ros na Rún characters??

Yes I went on a random jaunt upto Galway one night about 3 years ago to celebrate my birthday and who was in the pub minding his own business doing the crossword only Tadhg himself, an absolute gentleman, totally at odds with the tyrant that he plays on the show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Saw Máire outside Penneys in Galway once. Starstruck I was :P

Advertisement