Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything on in Limerick this Sunday (25th August)??

• 23-08-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm based in Limerick at the moment, but not normally around this area, so I'm not too familiar with what entertainment is available...

Anyway, I have my mother coming to visit this weekend. It looks like it will be raining on Sunday, meaning we can't do much walking, so I'm wondering how to entertain her on Sunday afternoon!

Does anyone know of any concerts etc on Sunday afternnon, or can suggest anywhere of interest to visit (indoors)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The Hunt Museum is free on Sundays, if that interests you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

apparently Limerick show is on this weekend at the racecourse (or so I heard da shop this morning) - not that there is much advertising for it. Pity they don't use the roundabouts approaching city more to advertise whats on. would that suit ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

apparently Limerick show is on this weekend at the racecourse (or so I heard da shop this morning) - not that there is much advertising for it. Pity they don't use the roundabouts approaching city more to advertise whats on. would that suit ?

They do, lots of big signs around the City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

^^ seriously ? drove yesterday from shannon, condel road, shannon bridge, train station and on to Childer's road toward Castletroy. lots of signs for Milford House next wkend but none for Lk show this wk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

The forecast for tomorrow is pretty good. Dry at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Citygirl1

Hi all

A week late I know, but just coming back to thank you for all your suggestions.

In the end it was a nice day, so we could go walking locally. However, I'll be keeping some of those ideas in mind for future plans. :)

Advertisement