Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good wash out brown dye or salon in Galway City.

Options
  • 24-08-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've basically made the decision that I need to let my hair rest from being highlighted so I want to put a brown wash out dye that will fade gradually out of my hair but make my blonde highlights darker than they are as they are as blonde as you can go basically. If anyone can recommend anything I should do or any dyes I could buy or if I should definitely go to a hairdressers. This is what I'm pretty much aiming for.... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnD9JnGoUpCOXb9Zo3AmjSs_FIHfCkaTgkpXy4aWChTvs_eLaMdg

I've had white bleached hair before and done this so I know I can do it just not sure how, I also have extensions so I would like to have them darkened too but I think I could manage that myself... :)

Advertisement