Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a passport size photo taken around D1

Options
  • 24-08-2013 9:56am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to get two passport size photos taken this afternoon. I'd go to a pharmacy but they tend to be a lot of hassle and rarely come out right..

Anyone know any places around O'Connell Street/Abbey Street or across the Liffey that do them?

I think I've seen one or two around Burgh Quay but I'm not sure and I need them today.

Help? :o

Comments

There's a booth in jervis shopping centre

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There certainly used to be one of those photo machines in Busaras - haven't been there in a while to check if it's still there but a quick phone call to them would let you know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I've only used those booths once and it came out all weird and I ended up having to get it taken again properly by a man with a camera :pac:

I guess if I don't find them I'l go to one of those booths, better than nothing. Thank you.

What kind of place are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭your desired user name

I use this. works great...

http://www.epassportphoto.com/

• Advertisement

What kind of place are you looking for?

I've just been assured that the booths will work fine so, I'll just go I'll just go to the one in Jervis rather than wasting my time :)

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

They don't come out right in the pharmacy, they don't come out right in the booth. Maybe you need to accept that your face is just blurry.

Nino Brown wrote: »
    Maybe you need to accept that your face is just blurry.

I'm dealing with it :(

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

The booth in the Jervis (it's next to the bathrooms) is fine. I've used it for passport photos before, no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Hickeys Chemist in Henry St do a great job -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Probably a bit late for the OP, but Hall Cameras on Talbot St are very good.

Advertisement