Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grange Apartments

Options
  • 24-08-2013 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hello. Does anybody have any experience of living in The Grange apartments on the Stillorgan Road? I am potentially going to sign a 12 month lease to live there so would love info prior to committing. Any pros/cons to living there?

Also, with only one car park space per apartment, where can you park additional vehicles? Are they strict on the clamping in the carpark, or even on surrounding streets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

There are no surrounding streets, and being an Apartment, you better hope that they're strict with clamping (otherwise you'll find that your one spot is often full, and you have space for zero cars).

Commute is 30-60mins, depending on time of day and whether you get Luas/Bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Thanks for your response. No great news though! That is true in relation to the strictness being attractive in some ways. I'm confident that if it all does go ahead, we will find a solution to the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Thanks for your response. No great news though! That is true in relation to the strictness being attractive in some ways. I'm confident that if it all does go ahead, we will find a solution to the problem.

I live across the road, up until recently we had no clamping in the underground but it had to be brought in due to the shenanigans going on with people trying to park cars they didn't have spots for, including one utter idiot who blocked underground access to a whole apartment block and left his clamped car there for days.

Is it really worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

as a sidenote, at the Grange I see on the lease that inspections take place throughout the year???

is this true? Are tenants given advance notice?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

guile4582 wrote: »
    as a sidenote, at the Grange I see on the lease that inspections take place throughout the year???

is this true? Are tenants given advance notice?

By law you have to be given notice or else it's trespass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

thanks.

pretty sure notice will be but just wondering is it in the lease for the sake of it, or is it actually carried out

any current tenants know?

Advertisement