Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Cork City

Options
  • 24-08-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,212 ✭✭✭✭

Hi where is best places to loom for renting places in Cork?

Tried daft.ie rent.ie and couple more.

Just wondering of any others like papers or places where might be advertised?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

The papers can be handy the echo probably is the best one..Stay away from Choices anywho whatever you do

• Registered Users Posts: 34,212 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Milly33 wrote: »
    The papers can be handy the echo probably is the best one..Stay away from Choices anywho whatever you do

cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

Milly33 wrote: »

What's wrong with Choices? I've seen em around ...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What's wrong with Choices? I've seen em around ...

Just do a search on the forum for them. They're a shower of gobshytes who are absolutely lovely right until you move into a place. If you need anything fixed, or your deposit back when you move out, or any basic tenants rights, you can pretty much forget about it with Choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hi where is best places to loom for renting places in Cork?

Tried daft.ie rent.ie and couple more.

Just wondering of any others like papers or places where might be advertised?

Thanks

Just have a walk/drive up around College Rd,Glasheen Rd,Bandon Rd,Lough Rd,and you'll have no shortage of places with signs outside,or on the windows.

A few years ago you wouldn't find a cardboard box on the street to rent up in those areas around there,but now it's unreal.

Plenty to choose from..You'll be spoiled for choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,212 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

MrFrisp wrote: »
    Just have a walk/drive up around College Rd,Glasheen Rd,Bandon Rd,Lough Rd,and you'll have no shortage of places with signs outside,or on the windows.

A few years ago you wouldn't find a cardboard box on the street to rent up in those areas around there,but now it's unreal.

Plenty to choose from..You'll be spoiled for choice.

Most of them are student places though ya?

I got a place just at Highfield Avenue so happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Most of them are student places though ya?

I got a place just at Highfield Avenue so happy enough

There's somewhere on Highfield Avenue that ISN'T a student place? :P

Advertisement