Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing a springboard course?

Options
  • 24-08-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I got accepted onto a springboard course at the end of July, accepted the offer but have heard nothing since.. Just wondering is anyone else here doing a springboard course and if so have ye received any information yet like a timetable or anything in the post.. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭denise1970

Hi, I just got accepted today, think in 2nd round!!
    Which course are you going todo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

denise1970 wrote: »
    Hi, I just got accepted today, think in 2nd round!!
    Which course are you going todo?

Certificate in finance and information management.. What about yourself?I applied, got it, accepted it in july but have heard nothing since.. The email I got back in July said Monday was the last day for accepting the offer so maybe they were waiting till everyone was accepted to send everything out.. I might email them tomorrow or Friday I I hear nothing.. Have you gotten any infor on a timetable or anything from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Snako

Hello,

I got accepted to one yesterday, told it would start next week, and that material would be sent out in the post in due course. Seems tight, but I'm just going to go to the first class next week, and when I say the first class, when I applied it said Tuesday and Thursday nights, so I will be heading in on Tuesday.

Advertisement