Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need advice buying a new TV- budget 1000 euro

Options
  • 24-08-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

looking for a new tv about 1000 euro or so budget but the more change left over the better. 42-50 inches. Dont really need 3D. I like the look of the slimline LEDS like the LG 42 inch smart tv. Will be mostly using it for DVDs, some bluray, watching sport some of it in HD and occasional ps3 gaming (but hoping to demote current tv to a gaming room and maybe ps4 later on)
    Oh and netflix too for breaking bad etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Lambasted wrote: »
    looking for a new tv about 1000 euro or so budget but the more change left over the better. 42-50 inches. Dont really need 3D. I like the look of the slimline LEDS like the LG 42 inch smart tv. Will be mostly using it for DVDs, some bluray, watching sport some of it in HD and occasional ps3 gaming (but hoping to demote current tv to a gaming room and maybe ps4 later on)
    Oh and netflix too for breaking bad etc

Hi,
    If you have not tried adverts.ie or donedeal
    They're are tons of T.V's there to suite your budget.
    Raging from 46 inches from 550E
    to 55 inches from 1000E
    If you need any help, please ask.
    P.S. I saw recently a LG LED Smart T.V. 55 '' T.V.(Which I see from your post are looking for) on adverts.ie(If you want link, I can pm you :) )

Advertisement