Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest photo prints

Options
  • 24-08-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to get photos printed in Drogheda?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Dub in Louth

I find Harvey Norman very reasonable.

But beware, their quality is atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Ended up doing it in Hickeys but they won't be ready until Monday, thought those kiosks were instant?! My bad! 20c a photo, wish I'd waited for Harvey's Tuesdays sale :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭nutts_77

Cheapest isn't the best for prints. Harveys quality is really bad. Not worth it at all.

Ended up doing it in Hickeys but they won't be ready until Monday, thought those kiosks were instant?! My bad! 20c a photo, wish I'd waited for Harvey's Tuesdays sale :-(

Presumably you ordered very late in the evening?

Maher's Chemist and the Kodak shop are the ones I'd be familiar with, and I've never waited any more than naround 20 minutes. But of course, if the shop is about to close, then it's only sensible that they'd queue your photos for the next (working) day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Presumably you ordered very late in the evening?

Maher's Chemist and the Kodak shop are the ones I'd be familiar with, and I've never waited any more than naround 20 minutes. But of course, if the shop is about to close, then it's only sensible that they'd queue your photos for the next (working) day.

I was in just before 5 and they didn't show signs of closing,i assumed it was 6,but maybe you are right.

Advertisement