Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emails

• 24-08-2013 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Is anyone elses email not working and if so does anyone know how to get on to it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 All Friends Here Brid

There is an ongoing issue with the login for Sulis, Student Portal, and the Emails, Paddy Rocket is trying to facilitate students as best he can while ITD are fixing the issue. With repeats starting Monday this is a pretty serious issue for a lot of people. To contact Paddy about getting any notes or exam papers read the latest info on the SU Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/ulstudentsunion?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 21 clarab123

my email is not working again is anyone else having this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 D _what

Yes, a lot of people are. It's not just confined to this thread and there are clusters of people on FB complaining too - it's the guys that need old exam papers for repeats that I feel bad for. For me, neither of my passwords were being accepted. I emailed the ITSS guys using the password reset link on Friday night and by monday morning I was back on. For how long... who can tell?

Basically: You Are Not Alone.

Advertisement