Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reuseable nappies, recommedations?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Have a look here http://www.clothnappylibrary.ie/pre-loved-nappies.html
    The Facebook page is great for advice also

• Administrators Posts: 14,047 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I know my sister-in-law has used Charlie-Banana and Fuzzibuns reusable nappies, and after trying and testing a few brands they were the two she was happiest with.

Have a look at www.joeyroo.com I'm sure they'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I know my sister-in-law has used Charlie-Banana and Fuzzibuns reusable nappies, and after trying and testing a few brands they were the two she was happiest with.

Have a look at www.joeyroo.com I'm sure they'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks, just looking and the Charlie-Banana seem good, is joeyroo the only place you can buy? Can't find them on amazon....just wondering is there any competition? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I use baba and boo and have done since my boy was 3 weeks old (so we're about 7 weeks in). Find them great, really loving the cloth nappies so far.I'm a member of the fb group and the girls there are fab. I've got some great advice and have some other brands on order now too (tots bots and bumgenius)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Really helpful recent thread on cloth nappies in the newborn/toddlers section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057007474

I've ordered the newborn trial pack from the nappy library [20 nappies for €30 for 4 weeks and you get loads of different brands] so Im going to try that out before committing to a brand. Such a great idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement