If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Tv Do I Need

Options
  • 24-08-2013 5:17pm

hello

buying a TV has never been so difficult

which TV do I need

I would like to a TV 60 inches or more full 1080p

and its for gaming ps3/ps4 only

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hello

buying a TV has never been so difficult

which TV do I need

I would like to a TV 60 inches or more full 1080p

and its for gaming ps3/ps4 only
    Hi Tajd,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.  Bank Holiday up here yesterday.

How about the Samsung PS60F5500?  Full HD, Smart, 600HZ plasma.  For gaming plasma is the way to go so this would be perfect.  It's very reasonably priced as well for a 60" screen.  Current price on this is £979.95 and includes a free 5 year at home guarantee.  

Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ps60f5500/sams-ps60f5500

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭budgemook

Is that 3D? PS has 3D games

budgemook wrote: »
    Is that 3D? PS has 3D games
    Hi again,

It is indeed :)  Also comes with two pairs of 3D glasses included.

Chris

perfect tv for me so

the price is in uk pounds I thought you guys were irish does it ship from the uk ?

is delivery free

I might put it up on the wall what bracket would I need also ?

if I decide to put in on a table does it come with something to stick it down ?

before I order I should of been more clear

tv I would like is full 1080p for gaming only no smart features needed

is the biggest size I can get is 60 inches

found a nice review for this tv

• Advertisement

all set to go all I need is for you to recommended a tv bracket for up on the wall

all set to go all I need is for you to recommended a tv bracket for up on the wall
    Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to me.  It is a great TV alright :)  There is bigger screens you could look at 75" upwards but the price shoots up quite a bit also.

For a wall bracket are you just looking something flat to wall?  If so then you'd be looking at £49.95 for a Pixel bracket.  Very well built and one of our most popular brackets.

Due to the size of the box the TV would need to be shipped on a pallet so unfortunately there would be a charge of £59.95.  Or we could get one brought in and reserved for collection here in the store.

Chris

Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to me.  It is a great TV alright :)  There is bigger screens you could look at 75" upwards but the price shoots up quite a bit also.

For a wall bracket are you just looking something flat to wall?  If so then you'd be looking at £49.95 for a Pixel bracket.  Very well built and one of our most popular brackets.

Due to the size of the box the TV would need to be shipped on a pallet so unfortunately there would be a charge of £59.95.  Or we could get one brought in and reserved for collection here in the store.

Chris
    been honest I was going to buy the tv at that price and the bracket but that postage charge is steep but I can understand why

:(

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Apologies for the high(ish) delivery charge - unfortunately as it's a Plasma its heavy and delicate - so it has to be shipped on a special size dedicated pallet - however I do understand that the charge is  more than our norm..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.