Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy tortilla espanola in Dublin

Options
  • 24-08-2013 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Guys !

May one of you can save my life, before going in holiday my roommate bought 6 tortillas espanolas in Liddle during the Spanish weeks and she moved in holiday for two weeks. Unfortunately, we had some party at home and ate all the tortillas, (was so good ! :()

But now she's back and she's pist because she don't have tortillas :/ ( I understand her perfectly)

I want apologies and buy her some other one :D:D, do you know where I can find that ?

I went in Tesco / Liddle I didn't find it

Do you have an idea where I can find that amazing meal in Dublin ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

crakage wrote: »
    Hi Guys !

May one of you can save my life, before going in holiday my roommate bought 6 tortillas espanolas in Liddle during the Spanish weeks and she moved in holiday for two weeks. Unfortunately, we had some party at home and ate all the tortillas, (was so good ! :()

But now she's back and she's pist because she don't have tortillas :/ ( I understand her perfectly)

I want apologies and buy her some other one :D:D, do you know where I can find that ?

I went in Tesco / Liddle I didn't find it

Do you have an idea where I can find that amazing meal in Dublin ?

Tesco usually have them at the deli counter, but they are actually really easy to make if you want to save money and have them fresh whenever you want - all you need are spuds, onions, eggs and olive oil :D

http://spanishfood.about.com/od/tapas/ss/tortilla.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

They were in the ready-meal section in Tesco Merrion yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 crakage

I went today in Maynooth, they don't have, I will see in Dublin when I go there.

I know I can do it by myself but I want give her a stock :D however thanks for the recipe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

Try eurospars - they have them usually

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Eurospar at Ballyowen in Lucan usually have them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Nolans in Clontarf, most Tescos as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I've seen them in Dunne's, Eurospars and Superquinn.

Advertisement