Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I bought a TV 3 days ago I'm not happy with it , can I return it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭timetogo

So far, we have established that there is no legal requirement for a shop (physical) to refund or replace or credit you for change of mind even though the OP would have liked to change their mind. The question was posed is the OP extending that expectation to the person who bought their TV?

The answer is, of course, no. Some shops (physical) will offer the refund/exchange/credit as good customer service not as a legal entitlement

Grand. I think that was established in post 2 with nobody disagreeing in the whole thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Yes it was then someone in post 12 asked the OP if he/s was extending that expectation of refund to the buyer of their TV and post 18 states of it is buyer beware and no statutory right. The question is of expectation as a buyer and extending that expectation as a seller

Advertisement