Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Ireland from California.. sooo, help :)

Options
  • 24-08-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Greetings everyone, first of all, why am I not allowed to upload a profile picture? This is my first time posting on this site, My name is Samantha, Interior Designer, and I'm moving to Ireland in the beginning of the year? Why, why Ireland? Adventure, wanting to travel, to get away from America, and its a beautiful country, I shouldn't have to explain that! I don't know anyone in Ireland, I'm still not sure of where I'm going to settle in, but I've heard Dublin can be expensive and a little unsafe, so I'm thinking Galway as of now.. I know the economy is tough, but it seems that way in many places.. I obviously need to find work, figure out living arrangements.. so if anyone has any suggestions, advice or anything of that sort please reply! I would appreciate all the help! Any questions feel free, I need all the friends I can get!

Advertisement