Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless solution in mobile home park

Options
  • 24-08-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I have been asked to look into getting wireless internet access into mobile homes in a private mobile home park in Co Wexford.
    While I'm an engineer, I've have no experience with wireless networks other than playing with my own wireless router at home.
    The shape of the park is rectangular (60x175m), with 12 vans on each side and a small "power house" in the centre of the rectangle. Most vans have a clear line of sight to the powerhouse.

I would really appreciate it if someone in the know could suggest some solutions to me or alternatively pm me with contact details of who may be able to advise me. Thanks.

Advertisement