Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks display at the docks?

Options
  • 24-08-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭

What's with all the fireworks at the docks? Been going on for the last 10-ish minutes. Lots and lots of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Gay pride celebrations!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Why do we never get notifications when there are going to be fireworks?

It should be mandatory that people be publicly notified of fireworks so we can all watch out for them.
    I always feel so cheated when I've missed them. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭michaelr666

Me and my mate sat down to drink at the claddagh and then like 2mins later the fireworks start going off.. got the biggest shock. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

It was a pretty nice display, whatever it was for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Planning approval came through pretty late, but info was available was available on the gay bar's page, not visible afaik on the pride page.. Still, forewarned for next year..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

They were for Pride. Badly advertised though.

Advertisement