Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blame the video game

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Elbaston wrote: »
    Can you re-phrase that please, it looks like unintelligible sh1te to me.

shhhh,the adults are talking...

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Elbaston

If only there were some kind of microsoft finger paint program that I could use.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

returnNull wrote: »
    shhhh,the adults are talking...
    If only there were some kind of microsoft finger paint program that I could use.

Can you 2 not just jack it in?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Elbaston

Can you 2 not just jack it in?

Ohhh, don't exclude the other 3, they're just as deserving.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Ohhh, don't exclude the other 3, they're just as deserving.

Couldn't be bothered going through the posts to count.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Mod

Ehhh, lads relax will ye.

Stop the bickering or don't post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

What's this about violence in GTA? I've just been using it as a traffic simulator this whole time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

e_e wrote: »
    What's this about violence in GTA? I've just been using it as a traffic simulator this whole time.
    which version? the one Im playing is a sociopath sim.I would of gone full retard but alas guns are really hard to get here.

Advertisement