Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Saints Row 4

• 24-08-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm not very technically minded and I'm hoping someone here can help me. I bought Saints Row 4 and entered the online code. The message I got was Download pending. I left the room and my 8 year old came in and cancelled the download. Now when I put in the code again it says code already redeemed but the content never downloaded. What can I do to get the download

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Jc05 wrote: »
    I'm not very technically minded and I'm hoping someone here can help me. I bought Saints Row 4 and entered the online code. The message I got was Download pending. I left the room and my 8 year old came in and cancelled the download. Now when I put in the code again it says code already redeemed but the content never downloaded. What can I do to get the download

Should still be in the download history if you started the download off...

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/view-download-history

Advertisement