Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coupons

• 24-08-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi im looking for advice relating to the coupons , I live in wexford , not finding a lot of them, spend hours online , im registered with pigsback.com but find that they haven't changed coupons since I signed up, Any advice would be helpful,:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Chloe47

debbie80 wrote: »
    Hi im looking for advice relating to the coupons , I live in wexford , not finding a lot of them, spend hours online , im registered with pigsback.com but find that they haven't changed coupons since I signed up, Any advice would be helpful,:)

Theres some on big al website and dolmio website

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jackdebs1

actimel ,velvet aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5 debbie80

Cool, Did you's get the lyons teabag . Been looking for the Dolmio 1euro off the jars,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 starleigh

were can i get the lyons tea one have looked on their website and facebook page and can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 debbie80

Vouch for you Ireland on facebook look down you'll find the link, prints out big and in colour ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 jackdebs1

vouch for lreland is unreal thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭chargerman

I like coupons, pity their not as big here as they are in the states. I lived in N. America for 2 years and half my shopping was bought with coupons. Look up "extreme couponing" on y0utube - that's pretty cool but I wouldn't be that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ciara_omahony

could someone please send link to vouch for you lrelands facebook page please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

could someone please send link to vouch for you lrelands facebook page please

https://www.facebook.com/vouchforyou...ref=ts&fref=ts

Advertisement