Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&g raiders

• 25-08-2013 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Morning all,
    Anyone able to she'd some light on the difference between the g&g cm16 raider and the gr15 raider?
    Looking particularly on hobbyairsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

cm16 = Non blowback

Gr15 = blowback :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Strokey1525

That's what I thought was the only difference. And metal bushings on the gr15.

I think off hand they both do, the one's I worked on had these brass ish one's in them, their ok for stock performances, but if ever down the line you wanted to upgrade them for high reps etc, go for bearings.

I think their 8mm.

So in short, minor differences that don't really effect their performance?

Stock performances not really, their both good :) , personally i prefer the non blowback but that's just my opinion on it.

• Advertisement

Excellent, thanks for the help

Anytime ;)

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭traume

Couple days ago I had on my table opened gr15 and cm16 gearboxes. If not counting in blow-back parts (cylinder included), everything else is identical. Both were used 1 game day. GR15 was better put together in factory, where cm16 was missing grease on one of the gears (maybe just unlucky).
    And worth mentioning, gr15 after lubricating and greasing had 300fps ( stock compression was very good), cm16 came with 311fps after o-ring change (stock compression was really bad).

That's exactly the sorta stuff I was lookin for! Between the pair of you, it has given me all I needed to know! Big thanks to both

Advertisement