Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Play Mat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

I have this mat and I love it. DD is 7 months and still loves it.
    I bought a tesco one before for €20 but its not a patch on this one so has been relegated to the childminders.
    I've no advice for you on price but 42 is good, I paid 70 but was well worth it!

Maybe try done deal or somewhere for second hand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Mrs W wrote: »
    I have this mat and I love it. DD is 7 months and still loves it.
    I bought a tesco one before for €20 but its not a patch on this one so has been relegated to the childminders.
    I've no advice for you on price but 42 is good, I paid 70 but was well worth it!

Maybe try done deal or somewhere for second hand?

Hey not sure which one you bought? no link or information above

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

The rainforest one you're talking about! Try get one 2nd hand because they're never reduced by much in sales but even at full price it's worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I ended up investing in the following: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0051POK1E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Still waiting on it to deliver

Advertisement