Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage Cost 2013??

Options
  • 25-08-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

We are thinking of building a garage soon but really on a tight budget. Ideally we would love to put a divider in so it can be used as a gym by our teenagers who are sports mad.

Will need electricity but no plumbing.

Any suggestions on how to do this as cheaply as possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Above post moved from here where it was off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fealeranger

Fabmum wrote: »
    Hi there,

We are thinking of building a garage soon but really on a tight budget. Ideally we would love to put a divider in so it can be used as a gym by our teenagers who are sports mad.

Will need electricity but no plumbing.

Any suggestions on how to do this as cheaply as possible.

Thanks
    I too am looking at building a garage/shed with electric and plumbing. It is a lean to style shed 3.3m high and 6m X10m. I have got a quote from a Steel shed firm for a split 6.6m/3.3m with 3 windows, double door, concrete floor, non drip cladding. The 3.3m side has no door just open shed style. The quote was €5900. I would prefer to build this shed with blocks and 100mm cavity wall with non drip cladding. A block shed is better in my opinion. The material for this would come in around €5000 and labour around €1500-€2000. Hope this helps you

Advertisement