Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prams And Accessories Clondalkin

Options
  • 25-08-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi not sure if this is correct place to post this but myself and my girlfriend were looking at places to buy prams and accessories for our first baby. We came across prams and accessories on facebook, a girl who sells prams, buggies and all sorts from her house in clondalkin. We are just wondering has anyone ever bought anything off her and what is she like to deal with?

On a side note we were looking at the Orion/Milla collection and are wondering are they a decent make and is there a guarantee with them

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mark Riordan

hey myself and my wife are in the same situation and stumbled upon your post.. Just wondering if you guys went ahead and ordered off her? We spoke on the phone and she seems like a nice genuine girl, we're going to her house to have a look at one before we buy on her website..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Please do not bump old threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement