Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boge LR cartomizers from thevapourstore

Options
  • 25-08-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Ordered some as the price was great. Wanted 2Ohm as I use them in my agr tank. When they arrived it didn't say what Ohms they are on the box, only says 510D. I opened one, filled it up and stuck into my tank. But carto just doesn't perform. Only at about 4.6 V it performs OKish. Opened second one and the same thing. I'll get my Itaste v3 only on monday so I will check the resistance of the cartos but for now I guess they are 3Ohm or they are not Boge (as i never get poor performance with LR Boges) or maybe it is a bad batch i sometimes hear about. Has anybody had this issue with boges LR from thevapourstore?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Does the box have a little sticker saying SR or LR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Sounds like they are SR. Actually, that's something that Boge should be doing. They should mark the cartos themselves with the resistance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Sounds like they are SR. Actually, that's something that Boge should be doing. They should mark the cartos themselves with the resistance.

They do, there's print on the little plastic wrapper that comes with the carto.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Maybe they sent me sr by mistake then. The box says 510d and nothing else. No stickers on the carto's wrapping either. Oh well. They are probably busy at the thevapourstore with closing down sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Send them an email, their customer service is excellent

• Advertisement

rock whore wrote: »
    Send them an email, their customer service is excellent
    Ah yeah they've been always very helpful to me. That's where I got my first Ego kit from. 3 years ago or so. And one of the batteries is still working fine:) Unreal. Sent them an email, will see how it goes.

Just got an email from Helen at the thevapourstore. She is going to send me LR carts today. Brilliant customer service!:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

In my experience the SR (about 3.0ohm) ones tend to be unmarked, the LR (about 3.0ohm) ones tend to have the sticker on the box and plastic wrapping.

Advertisement