Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier League Darts Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

nate19841 wrote: »
    Anybody know when the premier league Darts tix for 2014 go on sale??

Soon after they announce the dates!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nate19841

Any idea when they generally announce the dates? I think its october but could be wrong. We're trying to get table tickets this time round so want to be able to hop on them straight away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Be interested to know this myself, I always keep an eye on the PDC Facebook page anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 39,545 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

To get first dibs on tickets take out a subscription to www.pdc.tv

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

dublin tickets out this morning.. couldnt get a table must have been all on pre order :(

Kev - how do you get on this first dibs list? i dont see an option to subscribe?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

You need to take out a subscription to this website http://www.livepdc.tv/

I got priority tickets for the World Championships because I was a member.

As far as I know O2 customers got priority tickets sales too as it's in the O2 arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ali17brady

wel guys,,

its my first time at the darts in o2 Dublin in march and I ordered my tickets. they are in block g row 24 and I wanted to know is it a gud view from there or am I far up as I never been at o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

ali17brady wrote: »
    wel guys,,

its my first time at the darts in o2 Dublin in march and I ordered my tickets. they are in block g row 24 and I wanted to know is it a gud view from there or am I far up as I never been at o2.

im in same block and same row, was around the same spot last year. Its not bad. closest you can be to board in terms of people not at tables so not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ali17brady

cheers any word when the tickets are issued out from ticketmaster for the darts??

Advertisement