Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerdist Podcast

Options
  • 25-08-2013 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey All,

I've been an avid fan of the Nerdist podcast hosted by Chris Hardwicke over the past 2 years. Just wondering are there any Irish fans out there on the forums??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

Been listening to it for a good while myself. They get some great guests on at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nate19841

i have to admit I'm more of a fan of the episodes with special guests and not just the hosts. I love discovering new books, movies, tv shows because of it. I only recently discovered 'its always sunny in Philadelphia because of it'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I listen if they've a good guest but I'm not really a fan of the host and his cast. There can be too much input from different people at times if that makes any sense.

Do like Hardwick on the Talking Dead though.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nate19841

Yeah I totally get ya. Sometimes the likes of Matt Mira or Jonah Ray really cut across the guest with typical american humour

Advertisement