Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old co-op building on roxboro road

• 25-08-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

does anyone know what the old co-op building on roxboro is been turned into, is it the new court house next to the prison.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

IMPACT, the trade union are going in!
    They're really renovating the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

yeah they are doing a lovely job with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I passed this place today and I must say it looks absolutely unreal. They've added a glass extension at the back and added a new reception/entrance to the front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I was wondering who was spending all the dosh because they are putting in some heavy security gates on it. Assumed it was the prison because of it.

Money in Trade Unions, like we didn't know that before anyway. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

God let it finish soon very tired of the constant racket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

sioda wrote: »

If you're close enough to hear it, then you and I are neighbours! (Y'kno, when 'm not hundreds of miles away in London... :P )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

sioda wrote: »

If you think it's loud now wait til a trade union moves in. Constant whinging to ensue :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    If you're close enough to hear it, then you and I are neighbours! (Y'kno, when 'm not hundreds of miles away in London... :P )
    You can go nowhere Yup I'm looking in their side window

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭JimmyChew

Could they not find any other suitable building? Lot of dosh spent there on a site that's barely accessible at the best of times. there's a side gate going in there on wolf tone terrace, that's the narrow street exiting onto roxboro road.

JimmyChew wrote: »
    Could they not find any other suitable building? Lot of dosh spent there on a site that's barely accessible at the best of times. there's a side gate going in there on wolf tone terrace, that's the narrow street exiting onto roxboro road.
    that building is ideal for any company, central location, free parking, and they can get in and out through the entrance in roxboro road, sure artic trucks went in and out that gate, Im sure a car and get in and out too, it also gave a few people employment for a few months.

its a perfect location and they made a building that was falling into decay a beautiful building again

weldone I say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Arrived back in Limerick yesterday and it's BEAUTIFUL :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭JimmyChew

It's great to see it been occupied alright but what about the entrance leading out onto the jail boreen? That place is tricky at the best of times, they could have used the place on the junction of careys rd and hyde road. thats been idle for years and would have cost them a lot less to fit out..

It's great to see it been occupied alright but what about the entrance leading out onto the jail boreen? That place is tricky at the best of times, they could have used the place on the junction of careys rd and hyde road. thats been idle for years and would have cost them a lot less to fit out..
    really what has that got to do with anything, noone seems to want to go into that building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Passed it today, looks really well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

The place on Carey's road must be half the size of the Co-oP building.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement