Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Steam Keys - Brazillian Site Nuuvem

• 25-08-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Saw this, it works no problem and some of the games are great prices.

Fallout 3 GOTY edition - €7.94
    Alien vs Predator/Virtua Tennis 4 - €2.22
    The Cave - €3.12
    Sonic and SEGA all-stars racing transformed - €4.36
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® GOTY Edition - €7.94
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® GOTY Edition - €7.94

And loads more.
    - Sorry, a link would be handy.

https://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?promo=1&ordem=valor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Interesting, I saw this mentioned on the RockPaperShotgun comments section. Cheap copies of Saints Row 4 but the unlock date was about 2 weeks after the european date. Cheers, must give it a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

It's a great site but be careful, not all games on the site are Steam activated. For example Virtua Tennis 4 is GFWL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Will just mention I have used this site a good few times with absolutely no issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

If I buy Fifa 14 through this presumably it will be an origin key. Will the game have the English language in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

In case anyone was wondering,I got FIFA 14 through this site,english language included for €20. I had to use the Hola unblocker extension for chrome to disguise my location as Brazil and was able to complete the purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 chris.c2010

Thanks lads, just picked up fifa for €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kingbob387

Fifa for 20 quid oh yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Great site , was about to pull the trigger on FIFA for 35 and saw it here for 20, downloading now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Does this site only work with Paypal? Tried the other method but got nowhere, it's asking for card validation details, addresses, and a "CPF"? of the cardholder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Does this site only work with Paypal? Tried the other method but got nowhere, it's asking for card validation details, addresses, and a "CPF"? of the cardholder.

CPF info

How to use Nuuvem
    http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/2t6Uz/

Official word from nuuvem is PayPal only.

Won't use PayPal because they're masquerading as a bank, so that's me out of it...

Official word from nuuvem is PayPal only.

Won't use PayPal because they're masquerading as a bank, so that's me out of it...

I don't blame you.
    I can't argue, i hate them, but sometimes (not in this case) I have no choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

€20 for Football Manager 2014, looks like a great deal considering it will be €50-ish on Steam

Owen_S wrote: »
    €20 for Football Manager 2014, looks like a great deal considering it will be €50-ish on Steam

Yeah, it is, but they could open up to skrill or other alternatives.
    Paypal is not the reason it's cheap..

It's cheaper, but I do hate paypal. Hopefully they could open alternatives.

Ideally, ask them is Skrill a possibility. Or others.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Allyall wrote: »
    Yeah, it is, but they could open up to skrill or other alternatives.
    Paypal is not the reason it's cheap..

It's cheaper, but I do hate paypal. Hopefully they could open alternatives.

Ideally, ask them is Skrill a possibility. Or others.. :)

But surely PayPal would mean that should there be issues with the purchase, a refund would be relatively easy to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭theintern

I've tried setting up an account on this site a few times, they seem to be terrible at sending confirmation emails. Eventually one temp email signup worked, but then when I went to change the email to my normal one, they didn't send out the confirmation email.

They look like great deals though it has to be said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

theintern wrote: »
    I've tried setting up an account on this site a few times, they seem to be terrible at sending confirmation emails. Eventually one temp email signup worked, but then when I went to change the email to my normal one, they didn't send out the confirmation email.

They look like great deals though it has to be said.

Are they going into your spam?

But surely PayPal would mean that should there be issues with the purchase, a refund would be relatively easy to get?

Yep. But so do many other online transaction sites. Many aren't even being given a chance because people don't recognise them.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭theintern

Are they going into your spam?

Nope, I've checked multiple times and used pretty much every address I have. It's incredibly annoying. Take my goddamn money!

• Advertisement

Absolutely not the case. Things to remember:

PayPal are not a bank. They are not a merchant. They are not a financial institution.

They are an unregulated intermediary where you have no easy legal recourse.

This website is horribly formatted, but lays it out:
    http://www.paypalsucks.com/newsflash.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I'm assuming that Fifa came in via an Origin key? I've bought Steam keys off these guys but I am eying up BF4 (33euro atm) and wondering if its worth the risk as the next cheapest is Gamefly for about 44euro. Any problems or stories with Origin keys?

Toast wrote: »
    I'm assuming that Fifa came in via an Origin key? I've bought Steam keys off these guys but I am eying up BF4 (33euro atm) and wondering if its worth the risk as the next cheapest is Gamefly for about 44euro. Any problems or stories with Origin keys?

No hassle at all , got the email instantly although it was in Gmails Spam folder, followed the link and got the key, inputted into Origin no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

bennyc wrote: »
    No hassle at all , got the email instantly although it was in Gmails Spam folder, followed the link and got the key, inputted into Origin no issues.

Is that the premium bf4 with all future download content?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

BF4 keys won't be available before the game is released so I'd imagine he was answering based on his experience with Fifa. BF4 with china rising is 100 brazilian reals which is 33.40 according to xe (probably closer to 35 after going through paypal). The premium pack is another 100 reals because EA. Some thread on Reddit says they had problems buying it without a VPN so I'm looking around for other options and weigh risk versus reward. g2a.com has it for 36euro without China Rising... or 40 with it. Lots of tales of people having problems getting payments processed and I don't know if they are a dodgy key reseller or not (prices say yes).

edit: just to be clear BF4 Premium doesn't contain BF4 regardless of who you buy it from. It is the equivalent of a season pass you buy in addition to the game which just happens to cost close to the same as the game and have a misleading name in what I can only imagine is a deliberately confusing policy by EA.

patch wrote: »
    Is that the premium bf4 with all future download content?

I bought FIFIA14 I imagine BF4 will be the same , you will get the key now but cannot redeem before release date. I was sent a Batman Arkham Origins key about a month ago with a new GPU.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Can anyone pm me a reliable proxy hula blocker isn't working for Brazil

Advertisement