Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

booking flights to new york

Options
  • 25-08-2013 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

not sure if im on the right forum...

but i was just wondering is there a good website to go on to book flights to new york for late october or would i be just better off to book with aerlingus on their website??

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Use sites like Skyscanner or Kayak to compare flights. Unless you are very patriotically minded then there's never a reason to book with AerLingus without checking out the others first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

hi guys,
    not sure if im on the right forum...
    but i was just wondering is there a good website to go on to book flights to new york for late october or would i be just better off to book with aerlingus on their website??
    thanks

Try flying United.com into EWR. Depending on what time your flight arrives, you could make it to most places in NYC by arriving at EWR as opposed to JFK or LGA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

try American Airlines or Aer Lingus or Delta to JFK or United to Newark.

Advertisement