Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashed Screen - Where to get replaced

Options
  • 25-08-2013 3:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47

Hi Guys, I smashed the screen on my new HTC Desire One X. Will three replace this for me or is there any shop around Dublin that will replace it. Phone is worth around 500 euro. Thanks. Also do you know how much it would cost roughly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭neilmulvey

lukepaddy2 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I smashed the screen on my new HTC Desire One X. Will three replace this for me or is there any shop around Dublin that will replace it. Phone is worth around 500 euro. Thanks. Also do you know how much it would cost roughly

is it desire x proto or one x

there is no desire one x AFAIK

edit - judging by price is the One X, cost would be around the 160 euro mark

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 lukepaddy2

neilmulvey wrote: »
    is it desire x proto or one x

there is no desire one x AFAIK

edit - judging by price is the One X, cost would be around the 160 euro mark

Yea its the One x, apologies. Would I be better off bringing it to three store or a different shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭neilmulvey

lukepaddy2 wrote: »
    Yea its the One x, apologies. Would I be better off bringing it to three store or a different shop

IMO go to Three shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Not to hijack your thread op but does anyone know a cheap place to get the glass replaced on a Htc desire x?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Not to hijack your thread op but does anyone know a cheap place to get the glass replaced on a Htc desire x?

www.iclinic.ie. May not be near you, though. But try emailing them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 lukepaddy2

Quoted 161 euro from the guys that fix the three phones, took it, be around the same anywhere else

Advertisement