Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer/Milk crates wanted

• 25-08-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am looking for some beer or milk bottle crates in the Ennis area for my homebrew bottles. They are not easy to find online, does anyone have a few I can use for around 80 500Ml bottles, would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Brewdog

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Not too many plastic crates around nowadays for 500ml bottles. Pint bottles of Bulmers are the only ones in use in Clare. And pubs need them for returning empties. You hardly need crates unless you are transporting them all over the place anyway surely? 330ml bottle crates are plentiful alright.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Have a look through the Home Brewing section on here, I'd say there's folks there that'll be able to give advice.

Advertisement