Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Chinese near Baldoyle.

Options
  • 25-08-2013 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good Chinese take away near baldoyle?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Cant comment on quality but a good few to choose from:> http://www.just-eat.ie/area/baldoyle-co-dublin/chinese

SeaPalace in portmarnock is around a long time and would probably deliver to baldoyle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

I am not too sure if they deliver to Baldoyle but I would recommend Noble House.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 trades101

Probably irrelevant now but Sunkist beside the Chinese is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

trades101 wrote: »
    Probably irrelevant now but Sunkist beside the Chinese is lovely

Sunkist beside The Elphin?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Prettyblack

Sunkist beside The Elphin?

I'd avoid. PM me if you want to know why.

Riceland in Raheny is good. Nice Singapore noodles, I'd also recommend the dishes with spring onion & ginger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

The Golden Elephant in Sutton is a restaurant, but also does take away and delivery. It is gorgeous, and the meat and chicken are lovely and fresh. I always find chicken from Chinese take aways can be a bit rubbery, but the chicken from the Golden Elephant is basically sliced breaded fillets in the sauce. There is always tonnes of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Prettyblack

ElleEm wrote: »
    The Golden Elephant in Sutton is a restaurant, but also does take away and delivery. It is gorgeous, and the meat and chicken are lovely and fresh. I always find chicken from Chinese take aways can be a bit rubbery, but the chicken from the Golden Elephant is basically sliced breaded fillets in the sauce. There is always tonnes of it.

Is that the old Pagoda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Is that the old Pagoda?

Yeah, but not as fancy!
    I used to love when you got a lot of meals and they put it in a snazzy box with plastic Chinese bowls and spoons. We used to get it for family occasions sometimes. Then it changed into Sutton Comfort, now it is the Golden Elephant.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Golden elephant is best by a long way. Has come along way since the sutton comfort days. Not chinese but a good asian is kanoodle in the industrial estste. They just do take away, pork belly ribs are great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

its a small bit away from baldoyle but ming in edenmore is very good. they dont deliver but you an ring for collection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

The Regent in Killester. They deliver to Clongriffin, so I'd imagine they'd probably deliver to Baldoyle too. It's worth the extra few quid for delivery.

Noble House is great too.

Advertisement