Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC EU Dental Student Fees 2013/14?

Options
  • 25-08-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I'm an EU student from England and I've just accepted my place to study dentistry at UCC next month (woo!).
    After completing my registration, it says I have to pay tuition fees of 4000+ Euros :confused: I know about the capitation and registration fee but I thought I'd qualify for free fees as I'm an EU National? Did I think wrong or is there a mistake in my application? I also didn't apply for a SUSI grant, could this be the problem? Any help would be brilliant.

Also, on a slightly different note, does anybody know how I go about applying for a PPS number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

Check out this page would be my advise they list reasons for which you might be refused free fees if you don't fall under any of the categories contact the Fees office and explain your situation and I'm sure they'll be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I believe you have to be resident in Ireland for 3 of the previous 5 years to have your fees covered.

Advertisement