Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help for loves young dream

Options
  • 25-08-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

So Mu son finally met his match .however she lives in Longford .if anyone makes regular trips to Longford from Balbriggan /NCD and doesn't mind hearing the WHOLE history of the state. ,and have room in the car for one , it would go a long way to help mending a broken heart.
    All offers taken :-)note this is his mam posting there is only so much time a person can spend on Facebook .
    Thanks in. Advance .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ah bless. I wish him well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Cathy I can't help but I hope someone can. Young love.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Guys I'm siting here reading the replies .my baby age. 21 months head butted me and broke my nose.for real.the pain.but still the mammy in me carries on.
    Hope someone can help.ohhh the pain.
    Thanks for the replies. ( did I mention the pain ?)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

cathy01 wrote: »
    Guys I'm siting here reading the replies .my baby age. 21 months head butted me and broke my nose.for real.the pain.but still the mammy in me carries on.
    Hope someone can help.ohhh the pain.
    Thanks for the replies. ( did I mention the pain ?)

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Cathy, hope the pain eases soon.

Advertisement