Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here work for Ryanair or trained with Dalmac?

• 25-08-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am well aware of the reputation that Ryanair has. However, I am seriously considering enrolling for the Dalmac training course and becoming an air steward for Ryanair.

I am currently 22 years old and living in Cork, I work in a call centre and have been in the same one for over a year, I am looking for a change but the only alternatives that seem to be offered in this country right now is either call centre jobs, door to door or the occasional job in Tescos etc.

I plan on returning to college in 09/14 and cannot hack another year answering phones, and cabin crew for an airline seems like a good thing to have on your c.v and would be a great experience with fantastic travel opportunities.

I am wondering, Is there anyone here who has worked as cabin crew for Ryanair, done the training, or knows someone that works there?

If so I would love to hear your experience....

Comments

Advertisement