Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 25 Cup Team Draft

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

madalig12 wrote: »
    Hmmm maybe an option at number three now!

I'm high on them in Madden but that would be absolutely insane :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    The 2 guys who do the official Prima Madden Strategy Guide have the Buffalo Bills at #4 in their top 32 teams this year.
    madalig12 wrote: »
    What?

There are 2 guys, they work for Prima Games, they make a Madden Strategy Guide.

They have ranked the 32 teams in terms of immediate usability, they have ranked the Bills at #4.

Hope that clears it up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    There are 2 guys, they work for Prima Games, they make a Madden Strategy Guide.

They have ranked the 32 teams in terms of immediate usability, they have ranked the Bills at #4.

Hope that clears it up :pac:

Where do I find this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Where do I find this?

You don't. :p

It's only for absolutely elite competitors like myself... And apparently Paully :pac:

Honestly I can't remember where I found it, it's a 50min podcast of the 2 lads, ZFarls and SGibs who are competitive Madden players who are now employed by EA to do the official tips and tricks on Youtube and obviously the guide, talking about each team and their strengths and weaknesses, but they are talking from a Head 2 Head perspective, not Careers, so it's not so much their potential but ability now. Regarding the Bills it is because EJ Manual is actually a beast on Madden.

I'll try find it, think it was posted on PFL.

Advertisement