Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Maths help PLEASE

Options
  • 25-08-2013 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi i need to get these questions 100% right to pass my module, i was wondering if someone knows how to do them perfectly. and can show me, so i can make necessary corrections thanks. These are the questions,

Formulas: FV=PV (1+R)-t
    PV-FV (1+R)-t
    P= R(PV)/1=(1+R)-t

Section A
    Q1)
    (A) €750,000 is invested for 3 years at 6,5% interest. The interest is compounded MONTHLY. What is the future value of the investment.

(B) An Investment of €16,000 yields €4,000 total interest at the end of 5 years. What is the total % interest?

(C) Which is better €5,000 Now or €10,000 in 7.5 years time when the interest rate is 10% per year.

(D) What is the TOTAL amount repaid on a 60 month lone of €3,600 at 8.4% interest when the equal repayments are made MONTHLY.

Comments

Advertisement