Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotmail problem

Options
  • 25-08-2013 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

When opening my email account I get on the top 1/3 of the page a drop down menu for the viewing/ordering of emails, but am unable to close it nor access any emails.
    Would this be a Hotmail problem or something with my computer? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

Sorted-reset browser:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Sorry for jumping on this thread. My wife is trying to retrieve a boarding pass and booking reference that she got from Ryanair via email in feburary to her old hotmail account. Its now outlook and it Won't let her go back that far to retrieve it. Anybody got any ideas?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Sorry for jumping on this thread. My wife is trying to retrieve a boarding pass and booking reference that she got from Ryanair via email in feburary to her old hotmail account. Its now outlook and it Won't let her go back that far to retrieve it. Anybody got any ideas?

I can't imagine Outlook delete older emails, did she delete it after receiving initially? Also check the trash folder in case it's in there. Also when she migrated to an outlook.com email she possibly has two inboxes, one for the @Hotmail.com and one for the @outlook.com. I would do a search inboxes for Ryanair and see what comes up :)

Nick

Advertisement