Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gel Nails-getting them off

• 25-08-2013 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

So, for over the last 2 years I have been getting gel nails. And I absolutely love them. With out getting them done, I wouldnt have nails (I bite, plus even with nail hardeners they would be weak).

Anyhoo, Im going away in 3 months for a month. Last time I went away (2 weeks), I had the gels on, and to say they'd out grown (hot/sunny weather) was an understatement. So, Ive decided to get them off for that period of time (and put them back on when I get back).

My question is, should I take them off now (3 months to go) or get them taken off right before I go (i.e., a day or two). I guess my nails would be quiet weak.

Anyone any advice/experience?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I'd take them off now if I were you. I used to get gels all the time but my nails underneath were in dreadful condition, and so weak. It took months for them to get back to normal.

Advertisement