Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riomhphost as Gaeilge

• 25-08-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭

Dia duit!

Ba mhaith liom a scríobh riomhphoist do TG4 faoin taithí oibre no inteirneacht ach níl a fhios agam cad é an beannacht (mar shampla "a chara"). An bhfuil aon fhios agaibh?

Má tá aon eolas agaibh faoin taithí oibre no inteirneacht le TG4, scríobh se síos le do thoil! Beidh me ag staidear "Scannaíocht agus Craoltacht le Gaeilge" sa DIT!

Hiya!

I wanted to write an email to TG4 about work experience or an internship, but i dont know what the opening is (like "dear __"). Do any of yee know?

Also if anyone knows anything about internships/work experience with TG4 don't be afraid to include it. ;) I'll be starting Film and Broadcast with Irish in DIT next month.

Comments

Advertisement