Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Off-Licence in Town

Options
  • 25-08-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Looking to get drink for electric picnic, and wondering has anyone seen any good deals around.

Ideally looking for ~1€ Cans.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Aldi or Lidl usually have some lager I've never heard of for less than a euro, does the job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

SuperValu are doing 6 Cans of Bavaria fro 8euro , I would prefer that to any other can of lager

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭pauldry

all the main supermarkets sell drink cheap

got 6 guinness for 7.99 in lidl

for lager tesco is best prob for cases

dunnes too

Aldi has a lot of different varieties

supervalue clear pricing

have i left any out?

I think though if you are going to the picnic dont drink at all and you will have the best time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭mcw92

bennyc wrote: »
    SuperValu are doing 6 Cans of Bavaria fro 8euro , I would prefer that to any other can of lager

Ya i usually drink Bavaria but thats not a great price, i usually see 8 cans for 8.99 anyways like.

was looking mainly for the 24 cans for 24 deals like tesco do have.

Also anyone know any deals on kopparberg?
    Cans pref, as you can't bring glass into EP, can you?

pauldry wrote: »
    I think though if you are going to the picnic dont drink at all and you will have the best time

Ehhhh no thanks. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

What about the off licence up The Mall, can't think of the name at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭R_overs1

magnumlady wrote: »
    What about the off licence up The Mall, can't think of the name at the moment.

Kilgallon's?

Advertisement