Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

season ticket

• 26-08-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hello
    My da said that he would love a season ticket for man city, so I would like to buy him 1 for christmas. The only thing is I have no idea what a season ticket is, can anybody tell me where I can buy 1 or how much it is?? Sorry for the stupidity but i literally know nothing about football. any help would be much appreciated
    Thank you :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hi Mandy Man City have 4 differnet types of season tickets ranging from £275 all the way up to £750.

The standard season ticket allows you access to all 19 home games in the premier league. There's not much difference in the packages other than extra discounts, vip events etc but they all do the same thing.

You can now pay by direct debit this year as well, HOWEVER, the allocation for 2013/14 has already seen sold. You will need to buy a season ticket for 2014/15 season but that does not go on sale until May 2014, and I imagine there is a waiting list.

If you really want to buy one you will need to enquire for next season now, perhaps you can put a depoist on or your name on a list I'm not sure how it works for Man City exactly.

Get in touch with the club directly to make sure / confirm the above as every club differs in policy and that.

Hope this helps.

Great present idea by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mandy87

Ah I see, I should have inquired about this earlier.
    Maybe I'll get it for him as a birthday present instead. I will get in touch with the club, thank you so much for your reply! you have been a great help :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

mandy87 wrote: »
    Ah I see, I should have inquired about this earlier.
    Maybe I'll get it for him as a birthday present instead. I will get in touch with the club, thank you so much for your reply! you have been a great help :)

You are very welcome! Glad to have helped! Best of luck with the Christmas Shopping :)

Advertisement