Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Go T CE4+ Kit Question

Options
  • 26-08-2013 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all,

Firstly thanks to everyone on this forum. Only been vaping a few days and this forum has been an invaluable source of information!

I bought the kit @ [1] and it contained two e-go T batteries, two CE4+ clearomizers, and two USB chargers. My question stems from the fact that the batteries are slightly different and the clearomizers are slightly different.

[1] http://e-cigireland.com/ego-electronic-cigarette-kits.html

Clearomizers
      Clearomizer 1 is the standard CE4+ you see all over the web
      Clearomizer 2 is really similar except doesn't have the air holes where it screws on to the battery, and it seems like there are more threads inside the base

Question 1: When clearomizer 2 is screwed on to either of the batteries their is zero draw through the clearomizer. (No holes!) What am I doing wrong?

Batteries
      Battery 1 works perfectly with the clearomizer 1, great vapour. absolutely no issues
      Battery 2 has longer threads and is about 1-2mm longer than battery 1. It doesn't seem to work properly with clearomizer 1 (longer threads might not be reaching the clearomizer so no power?) and seems to fit clearomizer 2 slightly better

Question 2: Whats the difference in the batteries, there is nothing in the manual that came with the kit and i can't find anything online?

Anyone got any experience with this kit or know what I am talking about?

I've gone from 20 analogs a day to only 3 per today + vaping. This could be the answer to 20 years of smoking! (As you can see I'm learning the lingo already!)

~Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

No experience buying anything from that vendor here and none with that particular kit.

However, I would advise that you contact the vendor for specific questions about it, it might be that you've got a dud clearo and they might replace it.

Also, you could try purcashing another clearo, (Kanger T3s or Mini Protank), from another vendor to try on your batteries?

gl.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 irltankman

Cheers man, I have a question in with the vendor and more juice and CE4+ clearomizers on route ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 irltankman

Just an update. Very fast response from the seller. he had put the wrong clearomizer into the pack and is sending a replacement. A+ service

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Congrats on the investment!

You'll find there's. bit of trial and error at the start.

I'd echo lucutus, the clearomisers are great at the start, but would also recommend the Kanger T3s. I got a protank mini which looks the business, but I got a more satisfying vape from the Kanger.

What mg you vaping now?

Advertisement