Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Accommodation available in Clonskeagh near UCD

Options
  • 26-08-2013 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

We are two girls from Tipperary starting in UCD this year, looking for two room mates to move into our 4 bed house. The house is in Clonskeagh which is about a 15-20 minute walk from UCD. Preferably 1st or 2nd years. Please PM me if you are interested in the rooms and I can give further details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NaomiMcGee

lily127 wrote: »
    We are two girls from Tipperary starting in UCD this year, looking for two room mates to move into our 4 bed house. The house is in Clonskeagh which is about a 15-20 minute walk from UCD. Preferably 1st or 2nd years. Please PM me if you are interested in the rooms and I can give further details.[/quote

Hi Lily I'm Naomi, I'm a first year at UCD and in desperate need of somewhere to stay!! If you could email the details that would be great :) I know other girls looking for accommodation too if you need another space filled? Let me know x naomimcgee@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sinead_xo

Hey :)
    I'm also really interested!! I'm absolutely desperate, there's nowhere left! :/
    I sent you a private mail :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beaty93

lily127 wrote: »
    We are two girls from Tipperary starting in UCD this year, looking for two room mates to move into our 4 bed house. The house is in Clonskeagh which is about a 15-20 minute walk from UCD. Preferably 1st or 2nd years. Please PM me if you are interested in the rooms and I can give further details.

Hey are you still looking for roommates? My email is beatricedragh@gmail.com
    Let me kno asap thanks Beatrice :)

Advertisement