Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do in Lanzarote

Options
  • 26-08-2013 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Im heading to lanzarote in 6 weeks with my family and all the in-laws, just wondered if anyone has any ideas of things to do for the 2 weeks il be there?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mena02

A trip to the volcanos is a must. The landscape and scenery are stunning. We took a trip with the local tour guide and thoroughly enjoyed it.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

There are jeep safaries and many other things! I was in Furventura (beside Lanzarote, 10min ferry trip?) and there are many activities to do. We went to the biggest zoo in the Canaries which is south of Furventura, it was amazing and really worth it. There are many things to do! I'm sure the same applies to Lanzarote, if not, it's only a small ferry trip to Furventura :p.

Advertisement