Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Try first livewebmap directory

Options
  • 26-08-2013 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hello all! I have made a website where every website owner can add a website on the webmap, where all websites look like small dots ) I hope you'll like it and submit your website if you have one!
    http://www.livewebmap.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 sgealbhain

Wouldn't let me register due to having not chose a sub category... When I pressed back to change there were no categories to select

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fokebox

sgealbhain wrote: »
    Wouldn't let me register due to having not chose a sub category... When I pressed back to change there were no categories to select

Strange ... what kind of web browser do you use? I'll try to change registration process in some days ... if something goes wrong all information that user enter will be saved

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fokebox

I have made so when you register your website and if some error occurs, you can simply go back to registration page from error page and all data that you enter are saved

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Just out of curiosity, what's the purpose of having each website in your directory represented as a single pixel on the homepage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Cool, but what's the point of this? If it's just an exercise that's fine but I don't see it's purpose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement