Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doberman breeder

• 26-08-2013 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Have no idea where to start looking and I am not sure about the pups on DD, with regards parents health checks and id never forgive myself if it ended up coming from a puppy farm.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ACD

You could try contacting the secretary of the Dobermann club of Ireland, she might be able to point you to reputable breeders. http://www.ikc.ie/dobermann-club-ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

+1 We were fortunate to actually get our Dobe from her 8 years ago, just were lucky with timing when I went to enquire about who to go to. Beautiful dog with amazing temperament, fantastic family dog. If there is any reputable breeder who has a litter or one on the way, Elaine will know about it.

Dont try & get one on the 'side', you wont know what you're getting health wise or temperament wise, and with a dog like a Doberman, these should be your top priorities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭b_mac

Murph100 wrote: »
    +1 We were fortunate to actually get our Dobe from her 8 years ago, just were lucky with timing when I went to enquire about who to go to. Beautiful dog with amazing temperament, fantastic family dog. If there is any reputable breeder who has a litter or one on the way, Elaine will know about it.

Dont try & get one on the 'side', you wont know what you're getting health wise or temperament wise, and with a dog like a Doberman, these should be your top priorities.

Thanks a million. I wonder would it be ok to ring her at this time or does she work from that office nunber?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

She runs that Dobermann club from home AFAIK so you you should be fine to call her now.

Advertisement